Military / Overseas

If you are a registered voter and expect to be deployed or temporarily living outside the U.S. on election day and wish to vote an absentee ballot, please complete the Federal Post Card Application. Please select if you would like to receive your ballot via email or regular postal mail.

If you reside in the City of St. Louis, you may contact the City Election Board as follows:

  • By mail: 300 N. Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63101.
  • By telephone: 314-622-3230 or 314-622-3319.
  • By fax: 314-622-3378.

If you are not currently registered and are on active military duty, or living outside the United States, you can use the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to both register to vote and to request an absentee ballot. This form, can also be used by military spouses and dependents.

Additional information:

Someone requesting an absentee ballot for a primary election must specify a political party preference or a non-partisan/issues only ballot.

Active duty military, their spouses and dependents, and overseas voters are NOT required to have their signatures notarized.

In extreme circumstances, a federal service voter may be eligible to fax or email their voted ballot to their election authority. To see if you qualify for this option, check the following website: